RescueTime gets stuck on FocusTime
If RescueTime ever gets stuck in a FocusTime session—distracting sites are blocked even after the session has ended—follow these steps to quit the application. This is also the only way to end a FocusTime session before the allotted time.
1. Open the Task Manager by pressing CTRL-ALT-DELETE and choosing Task Manager or by right-clicking the start button and choosing Task Manager
2. Scroll through the processes until you find RescueTime and click End Task.
1. Launch the Activity Monitor by going to Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor
2. Choose RescueTime from the list of active applications.
3. Click on "X" icon in the upper left corner to end the RescueTime process.
After force-quitting RescueTime, you can restart RescueTime and FocusTime will no longer be active.
You can learn more about FocusTime and blocking distractions here: https://help.rescuetime.com/article/77-focustime