I need to do a full reinstall of RescueTime
There are a variety of issues that can be solved by doing a full reinstall of the RescueTime application. If all or part of your time doesn't appear to be getting recorded, doing a full reinstall is a reasonable place to start.
1. Remove the RescueTime application from your computer.
- Windows: Go to your Start Menu > All Programs > RescueTime > Uninstall RescueTime.
- Mac: Drag the RescueTime application from your Applications folder to the Trash.
2. Download the latest version of the application and install it.
- Windows: Double-click the installer file you just downloaded, and go through the installation process.
- Mac: Double-click the .dmg file. And drag the RescueTime application to your Applications folder.
3. Start RescueTime.
Note: on Windows, this should happen automatically at the end of the installation process.
4. Mac only, reset your RescueTime configuration.
Follow the steps below to clear out any existing configuration information:
You should now have the most current version of RescueTime with up-to-date configuration settings.